Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Shopping in my closet

So I've been trying things on for about 1 1/2 hours in my closet. I'm now firmly in a size 18. Some variation in size in my 18s but I could go out of the house and not be too horrible embarrassed in any of them. Spanx with my dress pants just because jeans hold you in better. I can pull up and even button 16s but I would NOT wear them in public. oh except for the BRAND NEW dress pants I bought for court they are 16s. The sizing has changed a lot!

I've found I have so many size 14s! Holy cow! I must have had fun shopping at that size. I hope again!

I found some clothes from the 1990's why I was hanging on to them I have no earthly idea. Goodwill here they come!

I really want some Zumba clothes! I might try again to get some.... Next mini goal! If they still don't fix they can go back or wait for a bit....

No comments: