HOLY COW! This year zoomed by so fast. It is scary!
So many changes are going to happening 2011.
1. Courtney will graduate high school and start college.
2. I'm going to have to go back to work outside the home to afford Courtney in college. My home bakery business isn't near enough money. It is nice mad money.
3.Katie is going to be learning how to drive....the sidewalks won't be safe! Just kidding, she is very cautious.
1.Going to take a pottery course!
2. Losing weight once again! Back to the gym! Healthy eating!
3. I really want to do a wedding cake! I may just do one to see if I can for pictures.
4. Learn to use and buy an airbrush.
So what am I doing about reaching goals?
1. Well I am signing up at Studio S for pottery!
2. I have membership to gym! Making healthy menus dug out the light cooking. As January 1!
3. I am going to hint to Jim that the airbrush is what I want for number 46 B-day and take a class at SweetWise.
4. Going to go talk to some wedding consultants.
We shall see What happens!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!