Thursday, March 17, 2011

Doctor visit

So here it is. Since December I've lost gone from 238 pounds to 213 according to doctor office scale. 25 POUNDS! my thyroid is still a bit low. Dr. Scott adjusted my meds up 25 mg, basically doubled the mg. My blood pressure is fantastic. My glucose level is down still a tad high but went from 125 to 115. So not too bad. Cholesterol level is good my good cholesterol level could be bumped up some 45 better if it was 55. My vitamin B12 went up but could use more. I think that will just take time and supplements to get it up. I was having some weird trouble for a bit swallowing the pills. I've seem to master that so probably by the time Dr. Scott sees me again it will be fine. Unless I have major complications I won't see him till September.

I went to Massage Envy today and had a hour, well 50 minute, massage. It was heaven! I signed up as a member. So at least one massage a month for a year. With all the working out I am doing my muscles need it. Plus its a great reward for a mini goal complete!

SO IF YOU GO TO MASSAGE ENVY TELL THEM KATE CHILDERS SENT YOU!!!!
(You get extra minutes and massage for referrals)

No comments: