Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 74

210.8

I have a my appointment with Dr. Scott this morning. I'll see how much I've lost on his scale since December. I'm really wondering about the lab results.

i dragged myself to Zumba yesterday. I'm so glad I did. I felt so much better after a good sweat! plus we did some of my favorite "dances", " routines" what ever you call them. It made me smile. Love doing the Charleston and cha-cha. Seeing the other ladies too. laughing at our mistakes. great work out! Just what I need!

I booked a massage for today at Massage Envy. I deserve some pampering. I've worked really hard to get this weight off and my muscles need some tending too. Plus I won't feel so much like the great white whale on the table any more. Still obese. Still a lot of weight to lose left, but I'm getting there. I hope I actually develop habits this time that I stick too. I think when I start struggling I will go see the a therapist so I don't sabotage myself again. Losing is actually easy. You get rewarded by the scale every week, maintaining is HARD.

I think today I'm going to walk instead of the gym. I feel a little guilty not going to total body work out this morning but my appointment is at 9:45 it would be cutting it a bit close. I could go to another class like group power later or just go in to lift on the circuit .... we'll see.

Right now I'm sincerely enjoying my coffee and the gorgeous sunshine!

No comments: