Friday, January 25, 2008

What a Difference a Day makes!

Bye-bye PMS! Woo hoo! Got up this morning and was my cheerful self again! Glory hallelujah! I hate having the blues and being crabby. YUCK!

I wouldn't say I bounced out of bed full of joy, not that much of a morning person. But I didn't feel like murdering any one, so I took it as a good sign, ROFL!

I made it through Zumba, and didn't feel half dead afterward. I actually enjoyed myself. I really enjoyed the hot shower afterward at home!

It is so nice to put on clothing and not think, "YUCK!". I went to put on a blazer from last year yesterday and it was WAY too BIG! I am firmly a size 14W and 16 in junior sizes! I now have a 33 1/2 waist. Even after my lapses on sensible eating plan I'm still 178 1/2. Hoping it will actually be 178 tomorrow.

I went for sushi with a friend... today is a Good one!

Hope everyone is having a good day too!

No comments: