Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday up date on the week

Last night was BUNCO! Cyndee opted to have a PJ party! Fun theme for January! We all came in our best PJs. We're styling at night let me tell you! We looked at jewelry to buy (I didn't succumb to temptation. It was a close one though), and New Years Eve pictures from Rae Lynn's party. Cyndee made a lovely spread to eat. It was delicious! I shouldn't have eaten a thing... Especially the pretzel salad, YUM! A good time was had by all!

Looks like Jackie is going to throw a HUGE Birthday bash for all us January B-days.
So Funny, Ray, Carl, Andy, and ME all have either the 25th or 26th as our B-day. Should be a blast!

I just started Jillian Michael's weight loss program. I just did my first shop for the her menu. It's a tad pricey with all the fresh stuff, but I figure it will over lap a bit and the cost will go down. One thing there is no nectarines or peaches to be found this time of year. I have feeling finding fresh raspberries for next week's menu may be a problem too. She does have alternative menu items if you don't like the particular food or want something else. The eating out guide is helpful too. sushi rolls with out rice though just seem so draconian... I'll be 179 soon! LOL!

I'm setting up my Ipod...finally getting into the 2000's ....LOL! I'm sure I'll love it for walking and <> running. Courtney and I are going to do the Predator 5K. I'd like to be able to actually run it, but walking it is no shame still exercise , right! It is for a great cause children charities around Nashville. We get a very cool tee shirt and game tickets so the whole family will be able to go to the game.

I did the Zumba thing this morning. I LOVE IT! The Club is full with all the new resolution people no way to go to power class. YIKES! I can't wait till the fall off starts.

Well that Ipod isn't going to fill itself...

No comments: