Saturday, January 26, 2008

HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I really hate birthdays, BUT I guess it is better to have them than the alternative. Well, I guess if you don't think you are going to Heaven, shouldn't Heaven be better? I guess I'll wait to check that out...

I'm officially middle aged. All my grandparents at least reached the age of 80. I should have a good life expectancy to at least reach 80 since I'm in my 40s life is about half over unless I'm a real over achiever and get to 100. If I do reach that age I hope to be functional not in wheel chair and have all my marbles. If not what is the point of living? Especially if my marbles are gone?

Oh well! Guess I'll cross those bridges when I come to them! today I'll just celebrate not being a corpse, cause can corpses get pedicures? Or eat at Flyte?
Enjoy a movie? Woo Hoo! I'm alive and going to go enjoy Untraceable.

Happy Birthday to Me!

3 comments:

scrapperjen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope it was a wonderful day!
HUGS!

Willa said...

Happy Birthday Sister! Now I must say you put forth a new reason for celebrating birthdays that I'd not heard before! "Celebrate not being a corpse" day!!!!! Hey! You are still the "baby". Remember that and rejoice!

CB said...

Happy Birthday! You're right - Every day above ground is a good one.