Wednesday, January 16, 2008

AWESOME NIGHT!

Last night was date night for Jim and I. I met him at the Sports Grill for dinner before the Predators' game. We split a lovely jumbo shrimp cocktail, fruit salad and grilled ginger salmon with couscous, and asparagus. It was delicious! Just right amount for me at least when we split it. I think Jim was hungry after the game. he raided the cupboards when we got home.

The game was BRILLENT! Preds shut out the Flames 3 to zip. Erat scored the most beautifully assisted goal on a delayed penalty. Wonderful passing! Thing of beauty! JP's wrap-around goal was breath taking! Mason was flawless in goal. The power play was clicking! I had a wonderful time. I always do when the Preds win, GRIN.

Hopefully Thursday is a repeat of last night!

No comments: