Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday

Well, my computer is messed up STILL. Hopefully we'll be able to figure out what the deal is soon. I think something is messed up with AOL. We should just dump their services we don't need them.

Dyson is in having his manhood removed this morning. POOR DOG! Hopefully this will solve the aggression problem.

Courtney and I are all signed up to run the Predator 5K this Saturday. I'll probably walk most of it. The money goes to the Predator foundation that helps children's charities around the state. So we get to do something healthy and help at the same time. I'm hoping it is warmer than last year. It was so cold! Courtney's Cross country team ran it last year. No way last year at this time I'd been able to run. Fifty pounds down and fitness level way up I'm still not sure I can run it.

I'm now trying to get the gumption up to get my behind to the gym... Pizza last night I really have to....

No comments: