Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Signs of life!

Well, I'm ashamed to admit it, but I fell sound asleep after the first period of the Preds game with the Kings. I didn't miss the three goals in a 115 seconds though! HOLY COW! it was a 7 to zip route of the poor Kings. AWESOME!

Katie has a HUGE old crush on a classmate, Noah. She even walked home with Emily so she could walk with Noah... Other Katie news. She was weighed and measured yesterday. She is 5'7" officially one inch taller than her mother! Plus perfectly in her weight range at 130! So there Dr. Humphreys! She's still growing though only 11 almost 12. HOLY COW!

Courtney went to her first Vet explorers meeting. They went over a typical exam and the schooling involved to be a vet. Courtney siad it was a bit on the boring side but there is one stunningly cute boy so she'll stick it out...LOL! Wait till I tell Jessie! Blackmail fodder for sure.

Jim is supposed to return home today. I'm not quite sure what he looks like... LOL!
Probably just long enough to rewash his clothing and pack again.

Well, I'm off to try to Zumba my butt down a size or two....

No comments: