Sunday, January 6, 2008

Good Luck Charm!

Courtney and Me showing off our paw prints
Predators SOLD OUT game!!!

I don't know how to break it to Jim, but Courtney is going to the games with me from now on. It seems the Predators perform very well when she is in the audience, every game she goes to they WIN!

I really wanted to go to Anaheim for the Ducks vs Predators game Monday. We have the free tickets but Jim's work got in the way. Take in the the game and Disney Land...WE might have been able to go to the Titans play off game too. DRAT! Oh well maybe next year! Courtney would have been there to cheer them on. I hope they do well without their good luck charm...LOL!

It's been fun taking her to the games. WE'RE CURED, all desire for funnel cakes is now gone. We got one last game. By the time we got to our seats the powdered sugar was yellow with grease. It was just gross. We had one or two bites and were DONE. Unfortunately the gourmet carmel apple are as delicious as ever... One must have some vices.

Today, after I work out, I plan on being a slug in front of the TV watching the games. Lofty goals huh?
GO TITANS!

1 comment:

CB said...

How was the hummus? I love it! Actually don't see that much of it here. The locals like our food, especially Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins, and it shows on them.