Sunday, January 27, 2008

Spoilt ME!

THANK YOU! Everyone! I had a wonderful birthday.

We went to see the new movie "Untraceable" as a family. Very intense! Good thriller/mystery.

Jim and I went to Flyte for dinner in Nashville. Very nice restaurant is an under statement the food is incredible. I got treated like queen! It was like Cheers everyone knew our names just from the reservation. The owner came over and poured Jim and I Champagne for my birthday. I was a lovely evening! Extra bonus is I got to wear the gorgeous outfit I bought for new years, and my Husband dressed up.

I'll have several nice experience after my B-day Jim bought me a spa day to get pampered, Courtney got me a gift certificate to one of my favorite book stores, and Katie got me a Starbucks card. I know I'll be enjoying that! I feel totally spoilt!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you. Sounds like you really had a lovely time. Congrats.

scrapperjen said...

I'm glad you had a nice day. :) Enjoy your spa day.

DebW said...

Happy Birthday Kate! Glad you had a great night out!!

Kip said...

Happy birthday to you! Is cookie a Pomeranium? She's darling.

CB said...

Glad you had a great day! Hope to visit you this summer - maybe we can take you out to Flyte?