Thursday, January 24, 2008

PMS? Anyone?

I hate this, I just feel like this HUGE wave of depression has washed over me and I'm struggling in the under tow to get out. I'm pretty sure it is hormonal, but I still feel awful! Knowing the cause doesn't help much. I've been doing everything they say helps prevent these feelings, exercising, eating right, and being social. Guess I'm going to go buy some vitamin B supplements on top of the multi-vitamin I take. Maybe go chew on a fish... Still thinking beating the crap out of something may help too....like my husband..... My children... my animals.... the stupid asshole that ran into my car yesterday and left... innocent bystanders
{EVIL LAUGHTER}

So frustrated right now with every thing doesn't really matter what it is. I hate when I get like this it's so irrational. The whole iPod fiasco hasn't helped much nor my binging on baked chips Tuesday or frozen yogurt yesterday. That's just shooting myself in the foot. I know this....

Well, guess I've wallowed in self pity long enough for now...I'm sure I'll re-visit it again.... Katie did just step in dog doo-doo I didn't have to clean it up so it was kind of funny.... except Cookie didn't use her puppy pad and that means regression.... Oh joys...NOT!

Oh and for the 3rd time my poor van was abuse by some idiot in the parking lot yesterday in another white SUV. This time there is a huge dent right where my Titans symbol magnet is on my van. The first time it happened my dear husband accused me of running into the garage door because it was white. Last time some lady ( who was kind enough to leave a note) door went into mine. I'm NOT parking next to any one in a white vehicle again! I'm going to have to have this fixed. Not a happy camper.

Well, maybe when I go work out the endorphins will make me feel better. yesterday it just made me feel tired and sweaty...

The glass is half empty today....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

just wanted to make you smile...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mchris1024/2210355373/

I have those days sometimes myself!! hang in there!