Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Eletronic moron

I admit it I'm not the most techno, but I thought I could possibly load my new iPod. Boy was I WRONG!

Everyone in the family had an iPod before me. My youngest daughter got hers this summer. Jim set her up with her account using MY Email because AOL teen accounts won't let them go to I tunes (STUPID) because some of the songs have explicit lyrics...

So I go load my Ipod for the first time using MY Email address and it starts loading all Katie's music. Since I did the registration under my Email address...

No matter what I've done to try to undo the registration it won't. I'm so pissed off! All I wanted was an iPod to work out with now it just a frustration.

I just want to SCREAM! Why isn't there a customer service phone number? there is NOTHING on their site about my problem. I mean really someone else has had to done this before...

2 comments:

Kerry McKibbins said...

Here you go: go to iTunes. Make sure all the songs you want have the little box next to them checked and all the songs you DON'T want are not checked. Plug you iPod in, sync and you should be all set.
Good luck!

CB said...

Don't feel bad. I had to have Grant set mine up, and he loads new stuff on for me. I haven't a clue!