Thursday, January 17, 2008

Oops!

Today the painter is coming to give me an estimate to repaint Court's and Katie's rooms. I'm redoing them for their birthday presents this year. After 4 years they are looking a bit tired and/or they've out grown the style or are totally sick of it. Take your pick of reasons. So far I've bought Katie's new comforter set. Got to love bed in a bag! Courtney and I found stuff on line she likes. I guess I'll be ordering that soon.

My problem is I have two sick kids, and my house is a wreck. No good reason for the wreck except I've been really lazy. Guess I'll be paying for my sloth this morning.
I'll be a cleaning & puting away fool. Or I could just call Sonia and delay...

I'll have to clean any way going to have to cancel Shirley & Jack (my cleaning people) with two sick kids. BLAH!

1 comment:

CB said...

Hope everyone is feeling better!