Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Party shots!


Rae Lynn, Susan, Ashley and Andrea

Just a bit more left from New Years!

Yesterday, I made a pork roast and sauerkraut in the crock pot and black eyed peas. We should have good luck the rest of the year right? LOL! Katie discover she DOES like sauerkraut and pork roast. The whole thing is GONE! Her friends liked it too... I thought we'd have left overs... now I have to cook something today. BUMMER.

I woke up with the worst case of cramps. I don't know if I can Zumba through them. I bought Courtney some Midol two days ago... I maybe begging some.

I scrapped yesterday! I got two pages done. The Christmas decorations are all still up though... They have to go away today and the Thank you notes must go out and my brothers' birthday cards. Andy's won't make it in time, and Bruce I bought several because it is his 50th. I sent my sister many , many card but her birthday was at the end of the month of March. Bruce gets jipped just three. LOL!

Well, I'm going to try to pull myself together and go exercise. Between the stupid lingering cold and cramps I'm not sure if I have the energy. Maybe just the treadmill in the movie...

Looking forward to Girls lunch with Sunnette!

No comments: