Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 27



Cauliflower & Broccoli Cheese casserole

2 bags of cauliflower & Broccoli vegetable mix ( I like birds eye steamables)
1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese shreds
1 cup part skim mozzarella
1/2 skim milk
sprinkle of crushed dried red pepper
grill mix spice
2 Tablespoon whole wheat flour
parmesan sprinkle cheese to taste
( you can add cumin for a smokey taste too)

Zumba is the bomb! I had fun! Saw my girls! didn't know how much I missed them. It kicked my ass! Hopefully it will help me lose part of my ass & gut for that matter!


pre -heat oven to 350F. Spray glass casserole. Steam vegetables. Mix all ingredients together put in casserole, sprinkle top with a little more parmesan. Place in oven for 40 minutes. take out of oven let sit 5 minutes.

ENJOY!

No comments: