Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 2

226 pounds



Just made crockpot lasagna (361 calories). I would have thought it would have been more fattening than that... the lite ricotta cheese and the Mozzarella part skim. So one hour on high and 5 more on low. I used the whole wheat noodles. Never use the whole wheat lasagna noodles before, We shall see how it tastes. That is for tonight's dinner.

Ham pea salad was yummy!

3/4 pounds extra lean ham cubed
1 medium red or green bell pepper chopped
1 1/3 frozen peas
1/2 cup red onion chopped
1 cup dices cucumber
1/3 cup light mayonnaise
1 teaspoon sugar or Splenda
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
serve on mixed greens



I must admit knowing what is planned for all the meals takes all stress out of it. I'm going to plan out next weeks menu. Having the shopping list at the grocery store was easy.

So I like the food part.... so far!

I did my 45 minutes on the arch machine.

No comments: