Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 11 &12

Cookie Dough cupcake NOT DIET!
Oops! forgot to post yesterday.The only new recipe i tried wasn't in any stretch of the imagination "healthy" or "light" really good though for the bunco party! cookie dough cupcakes. They have cookie dough in the center. I did sample half of one. I also did 50 minutes on the arch machine another 10 lifting weights at the gym.

As for the 12th day I am puffy starting my PMS phase. The scale confirmed it :( back up to 224 I don't think half a cupcake did that or small bowl of chili and chips. I don't think I'll weigh again till after my period. It will just add to the PMS....LOL!


COOKIE DOUGH CUP CAKES ARE EASY!

prepare a yellow cake from scratch or mix
spoon into cupcake papers 2/3 full
prepare chocolate chip cookies or buy pre-made small ones
put in center of cupcake wrapper on top of yellow cake batter

bake at 350 for 19 to 24 minutes
cool frost with chocolate frosting

No comments: