Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 23

223.2 Another pound! ( I like the upstairs scale better it was under 220 like 219 or 218)

PARMESAN-CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN

2 small pork tenderloins
3/4 parmesan cheese
2 Tablespoons ground cumin
black pepper to taste

Pre heat oven to 400. Mix the last three ingredient and press all over pork coating as thoroughly as possible. Put in shallow roasting pan. I cooking time depends on how thick the tenderloin is between 25 and 40 minutes. ( I had a thick one)
roast for 10 turn over in pan until done. Should have just a hint of pink but be the proper temp on meat thermometer . Let rest at least 5 minutes after removing from heat.

This was so freaking GOOD! Easy!


ad on....

SO I have to get dress pant for this stupid trial. Since all my dress pants are 18's I'm screwed. I have to buy new. I went to Lane Bryant to try on pants. took 20's and 18's in . TOO FREAKING BIG! So i wind up with 16s perfect fit. So i get home and go to try on my old dress pants size 18 they are super tight I need to at least lose 5 to 10 pounds for them to look right to wear in public. They are making the sizes BIGGER now than 5 years ago. It's crazy!

No comments: