Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 15

weigh222Yesterdays lunch quick and simple!

pre-baked pizza crust ( Boboli)
Sweet basil spaghetti sauce
baby spinach
sliced fresh mushrooms
red pepper flakes
part skim mozzarella


pre heat oven to 450 F
Put about a cup of sauce on pizza crust, sprinkle with red pepper flakes to taste. Cover with spinach and sliced mushrooms, cover that with cheese. Place in oven for ten minutes.

cut into 4 slices 308 calories counts as two vegetables 2 starches and one high fat meat


OK, I couldn't keep off the scales back to 222. Still have water weight though fingers are puffy....so maybe when the water weight goes I'll be really HAPPY! let's hope so!

The BBQ pork sandwiches were the bomb! Will make those again in a heart beat!

I DVRed some 1/2 hour yoga programs and work programs. I'm going to give them a go today see if I like them.

No comments: