Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 20

224.6 (mean old scale)

I went to my first Zumba class in about 2 years. I really have no clue why I was stupid enough to stop going. I tried earlier this week to go but the schedule had changed, so I was arching it in the cardio theater. NOTHING like a Zumba class. Holy shit I thought my heart was going to pound out of my chest for a minute there. BUT I was having fun! I smiled my way through the whole class. I forgot how much it is like dancing. I got a great work out! I'm drenched with sweat. Very pleased I was able to make it through the entire class. Now Group power class is another story. I never really looked forward to it. It is good work outs but not really what I call fun. BUT I need weight training and I hate the machines, BORING.

I'm going to make it my goal to do at least a class a day 5 out 7 days. WISH ME LUCK!


LATER:

Well, I decide to see how far I am from the next size down. (I have every size from 22 to 10 in my closet so this will repeat many times). I tried on some of my old jeans on my fat butt. I can get them up! No way I could button them, zipping is dream... Since I was trying to grow out of my FAT pants in December this isn't much of a surprise. My jeans are fitting me MUCH better now. I can breathing in them. I'll try on the other pair again in a week. See if I can button them. Hopefully Zumba will have shaken off more of my stomach and ass.

No comments: