Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 54

216.2 DOWN! Aren't ounces fun?

I slept like the dead even though there were terrible storms all night. Waking up at 3:30AM yesterday was a great sleeping pill for last night. My head hit the pillow that is the last thing I remember. I woke up late too!

Yesterday's Total Body Work out class kicked my butt yesterday. But of all the body parts I thought would be sore it's my biceps that are. I guess we did a lot of reps. Probably my ass and legs would be more sore if I'd been able to do more of the resistance band training. I kind of wish that had been more at the beginning instead of the end when I'm pretty tired. I guess the more my stamina goes up the more I'll be able to do. Maybe if I practiced at home....nah.... LOL! I like doing it in class. I try very hard to do it in front of other people at home it is very easy to give up or do less. My upper body is in better shape than my lower. My abs need lots of work.

The London Broil was good. I forgot to take a picture. Not my favorite cut of meat. I think marinating over night probably is the thing to do. I'd cut it in half. Half Katie & I ate, and half I marinated over night. I'm thinking the more it marinates the more flavorful it will be. So I think we shall have it Saturday for lunch. I'm thinking next beef will be tenderloin (aside from ground beef). I know both Jim and I prefer it. Great source of vitamin B12 and iron and it is lean.

No comments: