Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 46

218 still going down... by ounces. I've lost 6 pound since January 31, 2011. Not too bad! Next mini goal is 215. So three more pounds and I'm doing something nice for me. I think I need to schedule that group on facial I bought... I just might be able to fit into some of my old jeans much better. Like be able to breath when zipped... LOL!

I was slow moving and bad this morning. I didn't go to total body work out. I did do the lifting circuit last night. I got a ton of stuff to do around the house today, and start a cake. So best get to it. If I make the gym awesome if I don't it isn't too bad I haven't taken a day off since last Saturday and I worked all day so it didn't really count. Tonight I'll be walking around Nashville for the Predator game. I'll get at least a mile walk in and some good food.... Yeah! someone else cooking for me and Katie.

No comments: