Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 32


222.8 I still look awful. But my pants are fitting better


Well back down to 222.8. I was hoping for 220 from January 3rd to February 3rd. There still maybe water weight that is slow my progress my ankles are puffy and so are my fingers. I'll take the downward trend happily.

Total body work out class this morning. I know it is going to kick my butt!

Mock fried chicken was for dinner last night. The recipe is right on the French's Onions can. Very light way to enjoy some "fried " chicken.

pre heat oven 400
crunch up some French's onions in a large baggy with table spoon of whole wheat flour
make an egg wash by beating one egg
dip boneless skinless chicken breasts in egg wash
put in onion/flour mixture shake
spray cookie sheet with Pam
put chicken in sheet spray the chicken tops
put in oven 20 minutes

Best mock fried chicken EVER!

No comments: