Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 197

I'm having a really hard time staying motivated. I need to go dig up old pictures of me SKINNY. i ate what ever I pleased this weekend. STUPID after fighting so hard to get to 193. I'm still 23 pounds off my lowest weight in the 2000's. I'm 43 off being in my normal weight range and 59 off my goal weight. I do realize going from 238 to 193 is good 45 pound GONE! the weight isn't coming off like it did. i added more exercise BUT I'm cheating more. I don't think Junior mints and long John silvers are in any of the sensible eating guides. Tomorrow the 17 Day diet starts again! Today is sensible. have to eat that pork tenderloin I thawed!


I am Thankful

1. i have a really cool theme for Halloween this year and i'm excited to start making stuff and gathering stuff!

2. I had a lovely weekend.

3. Today is Lou's Zumba class and I love it! motivates me to GO!

No comments: