Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 189 Sunday!

My period started. I'm puffy. My back hurts! I feel HEAVY like gravity increased over night.... I feel dazed and confused....foggy... maybe coffee will help. No garbage foods today. I was bad at the movies.... I've noticed lately I have little will power. Sabotaging myself....


I'm having a hard time coming up with what I am thankful for this morning. Silly because there are so many things to be thankful for.....

Ok here goes!

I AM THANKFUL FOR:

1. Air conditioning! Or we'd be roasting right now!

2. that we have a college fund for Courtney!

3. I can be pretty lazy today.... it's pool, time, go out to eat, scrapping, TV, and reading for me today! I should be VERY thankful!

A miserable heart means a miserable life; a cheerful heart fills the day with a song. Proverbs 15:15

No comments: