Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 182 Picture Day Again!!!!




I've read a bunch of stuff lately on happiness and healthy people. People with positive attitudes are healthier, and live longer. Less heart attacks, strokes, cancers, mental illness.... Sounds good to me!

I'm not sure if I am a glass half full or a glass half empty kind of girl. Guess it really depends on my mood and situation I'm in at the time. I'm going to try to be more a glass half full. If you are a natural born pessimist experts say you can train yourself to be more positive. One way is to think of three things you are thankful for every morning. They can be little or big or mixture of the 2. So here goes!

I'm thankful for :
1. The gorgeous weather we have had lately!

2. The pool in my back yard!

3. Zumba, it has helped me feel better, and I have FUN exercising.

No comments: