Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 184

So i woke up to Dyson , my dog, puking this morning. I hope that isn't how the whole day is going to go...

I weighed 194.8. This morning can't seem to get below this number! To be fair after I weighed that for one brief and shining day the scale went up again and down and up and down... you get the idea. i was REALLY hoping it would go DOWN. Yesterday I walked the dogs. I went to Body pump, Diva dance and Zumba at the MAC. I swam in the pool for at least an hour if not more. I did eat Buffalo style hot wings and a Frosty but my calories weren't over 1800. I burned way more than I ate. I have burned more all month. I am not sure what I can change other than being super strict on my diet again. Doing the 17 day diet just for a few days made me lose weight again. I just feel a little deprived on that diet since I already went through super strict healthy eating in the beginning. I guess if I am really serious I need to go back to being super healthy bye-bye wings and ice cream.

OK for my positive affirmations!

I AM THANKFUL FOR:

1. My spot lifter! Without it, I'd be scrubbing up dog puke with my bare hands this morning.

2. My Bunn coffee maker. With out it I'd be a much crabber person! Love my caffeine fix!

3. JoBeth's friendship. She just sent me a wonderful book in the mail. She shares her life with me, and I share mine with her through Email. I am so glad I joined that Secret Pal swap because I met her.

Time to walk the dogs!

No comments: