Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Watch out have decorative scissors and USE them!

When I challenged myself ( and others, if any one ever joins in that is) to use some of my old tools I really didn't think I'd fall in love with them again. BUT I'm really loving using my decorative scissors again! I really love my giant grass and scallop scissors. They are really coming in handy. Just to make one or two sides of a mat POP! Making my own paper lace and scalloped edged papers like the Bazzill and SEI, it's FUN! Plus I save a bunch of money, get the exact color I wanted.

Some one suggested a crimper as one of the old tool challenges. To tell you the truth I have no earthly idea where mine are, but I'll do some digging! What a GREAT IDEA!

Old tools with new ideas! MAGIC! They really are!

No comments: