Saturday, May 19, 2007

About my home

My home has four bedrooms, three full baths, two stories, 3,500 square feet, a three car attached garage, and is brick. The bonus room and back yard are the best extras that is where we do lot of our playing. My scrap/craft area with the lovely built ins and counters is in the bonus room along with our fully stocked bar, shrine to our favorite sports teams, and big screen TV. The back yard has a lovely view of a farm and has the lazy L in ground pool that we and our friend use all summer . My favorite room is the master suite. It is huge! it contains my four poster bed I dreamed of since I was a kid. it has my lovely attached bath with my HUGE tub. I'm a bubble bath girl! My least favorite room is the laundry room for obvious reasons ( I HATE DOING LAUNDRY!) the last room we purchased furniture for was the bonus room wrap around leather couch. We bought most of the furniture for this house when we moved in it. I'd have to say the worst piece of furniture is a hand-me-down bed in the guest room. It is heavy 70s style king size bed. The head board is just ugly! Hey but it was free from DH's mother, and it is comfortable for the guests. I'd have to say my style is comfortable maybe leaning toward country. We love over stuffed furniture that hugs you. I decorated in autumn colors. I like to bring the out doors in doors. I collect pottery, coffee memorabilia, & half dolls, and DH collects decoys. These are all displayed through out the down stairs. Our house is usually fairly clean not perfectly so. it gets cluttered at times, especially my craft/scrap area. Probably could use a really good spring cleaning since we've lived here 3 years now. Time to throw out some stuff! This is pretty much our dream home. It's paid for!

1 comment:

milkcan said...

Loved reading about your home! Sounds like you've got a ton of space!