Tuesday, May 8, 2007

New challenge for me!

I admit I'm a bit of snob when it comes to scrapbooking. I never really thought of digital as "real" scrapbooking. You point and click and presto a layout! No cutting, stamping, painting, distressing,etc... just clip art in layers. ( Are you rolling your eyes at, ME ?) I figured I better at least give it a go. I try every technique at least once so I can say I can do it. I've been resisting even trying digital. ( Yes, I know it's juvenile). So I bit the bullet last night and did it. I have to say it was fun. Getting the hang of using the tools challenging. I had quite a few aborted projects. I must say way less mess!( Just my left over soda can). I doubt I'll become a much of a digital goddess probably a hybrid queen. I really like the effect of layering photos. The lay out I posted is MY GUY! in one of my favorite places on the planet. Thanks for looking! And please don't judge me too harshly for being a scrapbook snob! ROFLMAO!

1 comment:

Sonia said...

i love the look of digi scrap...but can't bring myself to do it.