Saturday, May 12, 2007

Butterfly Blessing

Lord,
Bless me with the ability of a butterfly to endure the changes that will happen to me in my lifetime. Help me to accept these changes with a positive and loving attitude.
Bless me with the beauty of a butterfly to allow me to reflect the colors of my soul, being and individuality, and to look for these things in others.
Bless me with the ability of a butterfly to create and instill the feeling of wonder, passion, and excitement towards all of your living creatures.
Bless me with the butterflies' ability to pollinate your flowers, so that I may cultivate your human garden with love and compassion.
Last, but not least, Lord,Bless me with the grace of ascension, so that I may ascend into your glorious heaven like a rising butterfly, when my journey here on earth, is complete.
Amen
J. Dilts, 3-18-99

No comments: