Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Driving Pet Peeves

Maybe it is PMS, but people are really getting on my nerves today! Just driving around town I think raised my BP. I wish I had a loud speaker system on my car sometimes...Probably better that I don't I'd probably get shot....

Here's some handy tips for the morons out there

They put turning signals on your car for a reason USE THEM.

When you are going to turn left get into the turning lane PLEASE don't turn left from the RIGHT lane.

There is a speed limit in the parking lot of 10 MPH for a reason!

If you see me signaling to turn don't speed up and cut me off!

Get up to speed on the ramp when you are going on to the high way, and blend with traffic.

Lastly you are supposed to park your car between the lines. You car isn't that special you need two parking spaces!

3 comments:

Sonia said...

amen sister!

Jan C. said...

I'll echo Sonia and add an "alleluia!"

I've always thought cars needed two options that are not available: (1) a button on the dash that you could press when any of those pet peeves occur; it would cause a huge flashing "a--hole" sign to emerge from the roof of your car for the offender to read. (2) a button on the dash that you could press when you were the offender; this one would cause a huge flashing "sorry!" sign to emerge for all to read.

Emily said...

Ha ha! You should be in a car with my sister she doesn't hold back the comments! Very embarassing in the summer when the windows are down!!! Thanks for signing my blog too by the way. TTFN!