Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 96

207.2 so 2 little ounces away from the next pound... SO ready to hit the next mini goal of 205! I hope I remember that when I'm so tempted to blow my healthy eating.

Yeah, I know Jim is going to want to go to Rippy's before the hockey game. NOTHING they serve there is healthy or light. Feels like sabotage on Jim's part of my weight loss. He needs to eat healthy. I'm not going to nag, BUT I'm not the one with high blood pressure, pre-diabetic, and with family history of all sorts of health problems. He knows this and has in the past done something about it. Very hard to stay on the healthy band wagon. I think I am the one that dragged him off last time when I lost all my energy and stopped going to the gym. I should have gone to the doctor when it happened. BUT water under the bridge now and hind sight is 20/20. I'd had my thyroid checked before I lost weight last time. I didn't realize that it could go down so fast. Now i know and I hope if ever you feel dragged out and tired for no reason you GO TO THE DOCTOR sooner rather than later.

No comments: