Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 108 & 109

205.8 I'm puffed up like scared puffer fish, so tomorrow I might lose 2 pounds??? pretty please!

I feel like a bus ran over me. I ache every where. Mostly in my heart after the Predators laid a big egg on the ice the 3rd period to break my heart.... My period is starting Oh joys.... spotting of course I'm supposed to see the OB/GYN today. I had to cancel the last appointment due to my period. It hasn't officially started ( gallons of blood aren't flowing out my vagina...TMI?) So I'm wondering if I still can get the stupid pap smear done. I'm sure Yolanda will tell me, because I'm not canceling again to have them push me back another 3 to 4 weeks for my period to start for the next appointment.

Trying to talk myself into going to total body work out. It might not make me feel better, but at least I'd have a good reason for aching.... right now crawling in a nice hot bath with a book sounds better... but fitting into the next size down sounds pretty good too.... being under 200 pound sounds even better.... Guess I'll drag my ass to the gym.

No comments: