Friday, November 2, 2007

Updates

Good Morning Tiger!

isn't he gorgeous?

My mouth isn't hurting nearly as much as yesterday. It will probably will be fine tomorrow, so I need to milk it for as much sympathy as I can get today. Chewing still doesn't feel so good but cold and hot beverages don't bother it. It is mostly gum pain not really tooth. Maybe the girls won't groan nearly as much helping me put Halloween decoration back in the attic. I won't hold my breath though...

I've taken down all the decorations and pulled all the head stones. It all just needs to go to the garage and attic storage. I haven't ventured out to see what is on sale in the stores yet... I probably shouldn't but I know I will. I'm an addict.

I've been putting up the Thanksgiving/fall decorations up as I take the Halloween ones down, so the whole house will be decorated for Thanksgiving when I'm done. Killing tow birds with one stone! or using my head for a change.... LOL! I really liked the Halloween stuff up. Festive in a ghoulish way! Different not all the same old, same old. I think I crave a change. At least during these months you can redecorate to your hearts desire one new holiday after another. I'm trying to find some cool inexpensive crafts to do, but so far most of the stuff I've found on the web was lame. Not into the too cute country look, it screams 1990's. I'll keep looking. I want something with simple elegance. I know something is out there.

I had to pay a $2 fine and court costs so a whopping $115 for my tardy tags... I still think the officer was an ass hole. I mean who pulls someone over for tags? oh well....

At the rate we are going we'll never ever retire. I really do have to get a job.... Every time I think we're going to be ahead a car breaks, a tooth breaks, a kid need braces... On and on...

Well the decoration aren't going to magically get to the attic by themselves. I better start working on it.

No comments: