Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Meanderings of my mind

My scrapping mojo has gone out the window... any mojo building tips? Oh well, time to focus on something else for a bit till it decides to return. Problem is I just feel like sitting around and vegetating. Not terribly productive. Reading one or two good books would be nice... any suggestions? I'm thinking a really good thriller would be nice.

I still haven't gotten all my Halloween stuff put away. It has all been taken down. I just have to get back to the attic. YUCK! I HATE putting away decorations. It is always so fun to put them up. I think I'm going to go to Wally-world and get some nice clear plastic containers so I can see exactly what is in each one. I need laundry detergent any way...

Went to Zumba this morning. It is an exercise class that mixes latin dances, belly dancing and aerobic moves together. IT IS SO FUN!!! I sweat like pig, but it feels like vacation dancing in Cancun. The hour flies by so fast. I'm trying to Zumba my butt off!
Still stuck at 182 but I'm thinking it maybe water weight and in a week or two I'll see a big drop or at least a drop... I really want to be 150 by March. That will be my year anniversary. The last couple of months it has been slow going on the weight loss. Watching what goes in my mouth is a the big thing. Tail gating and parties they are killing me!

Tonight is the first Predators vs Red Wing game in Detroit. GO PREDS!!! I know this is going to be a tough game. It would be amazingly wonderful if they ended this long road trip with a win at the Joe.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to reading these Meanderings of my mind.

No comments: