Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fun things! Silly things, Things that make you say, huh?

I got the call yesterday we get to take our new puppy home this weekend! YIPPEE! I can't wait to see her! we have to pick out a name for her yet and we have no GOOD ideas. HELP! any suggestions???

Help us name this precious ball of fluff!

Poor Dyson has a severe flea allergy. Just one bite from hanging with the cats and he is chewing and digging. Driving us nuts and making his skin so red. I can't find a flea on him. I bath him in oatmeal bath for itching. I spray him with anti-itch stuff (which he HATES). Gave him benadryl (knocks him out). I'm at my wits end! I hate to get steroids for him again. Any one with Pap have similar problems? HELP!!!

This is pet peeve of mine. Because a "friend", acquaintances really, starts one of those "home" business. You get invited to 3 of the same party. One of my bunco group is selling 31 that personalized stuff mostly purses and stationary. I'm not fond of the products, but I feel like I'm forced to buy something just to be nice, neighborly. I'm sorry but I HATE this, I hate the fact that women seem to think it is OK to emotionally black mail their acquaintances into buying crap they don't want or need. For the record this is the 5th party I've been invited to since this neighbor started her home business. Enough is enough!

No comments: