Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Some Enchanted Evening



Well, this night was in the layout. We went to a pre-season Preds game for a period, and the LeAnn Rimes concert with the Nashville Symphony. The concert was just beautiful. I am not a country music fan at all, but she has an extraordinary voice. Most of her music is more pop to me than country.

Any way last night was anything but enchanted. Well, for a bit any way my oldest DD and I had a knock down drag-out fight about a boy. I think he is totally unsuitable for her. I don't want him around. It was so much easier when we got to make the play dates... GROAN! Teenagers!

Oh well, DH took me and youngest DD out for a wonderful dinner at my favorite Italian
restaurant, Marina's on the Square. YUM! ( oldest DD opted for sulking in her room at home) When we got back we watched DVR TV. Love having the luxury to zip through commercials! So I guess it was a tad enchanted...

1 comment:

Lara Neves said...

I remember having those kinds of fights with my mom. But I am so glad she said something, much as I hated it then! I look back and she was totally right!

Not looking forward to teenagerhood with my 3 girls!