Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Day! It is Puppy Day!



Today at 10 AM I go get our new puppy! She's a fawn Pomeranian. I'm so excited! Dyson will have a playmate his size! We still have no idea what we are going to call her. Maybe Ginger? Not sure I guess we will live with her a bit and then name her. Woo Hoo! gotta LOVE puppy day!

I can't wait!! I'll post pictures later!


Last night was one of those perfect nights. My hair turned out! It was Date night with DH. PREDS GAME! The Predators won last night! Exciting game against the up and coming Black Hawks. Before that DH took out to the Sports Grill for a delicious dinner. Their grilled salmon is to die for! We share a sinfully good gourmet caramel apple with dark chocolate white chocolate and pecan on it. OH YUM! It was a AWESOME night!

No comments: