Friday, October 5, 2007

YIPPEE!

Yesterday really was a wonderful day! I'm still basking in the glow of it! Jim is taking some vacation days off. So we got to sleep in! We worked out together! Got my van! Took the girls to the the movie THE GAME PLAN. (It was very CUTE! If you've seen THE PACIFIER and liked it you'll enjoy The Game Plan). Courtney and I embarrassed Katie and Jim laughing so loud, added bonus! LOL! Jim and I went to the Predators game (NHL Hockey). What an awesome game! Jim and I came home and made a midnight feast and watch CSI on the DVR (I LOVE my DVR).

My Predators were brilliant! Especially Jason Arnot, Greg Mason, JP Dumont (3 stars of the game) Greg Zanon was brilliant on defence. He blocked at least 6 shots made Mason look really good. He should get a special star in my book. There was some sloppy play some turn overs in the neutral zone that I cringed over. All in all though a AWESOME effort. Mason got a shut out his first time on ice as number one goalie, not a bad start! Arnot almost got the hat trick his first time on the ice as Captain! He also shot his 700 goal of his career. Oh and I almost forgot Tootoo's fight. He really clocked one of the Avalanche's players. Excellent game! Saturday they play the Dallas Stars.

If you live near Nashville and have never gone to a hockey game you need to go just for the experience!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Glad you had a great day!!

Hope you have an awesome weekend, too!!