Friday, October 26, 2007

It's Party Time!

Not only did my Predators go back to their winning ways last night (beat the Thrashers 3- zip), BUT today is the adult Halloween party! I'm so excited!

Yesterday, I frosted cupcakes, and decorated them with very spooky themes. I have skeleton hands coming out ot the or spiders sitting in webs. I have another batch to frost. These will be decorated like eyeballs, and open graves with legs and arms sticking out (love the funky candies out at Halloween!) I made a brain out of shrimp, bean dip, deviled eggs that look like monster eyes. All I have left to do with food is chop fruit, make a spider web design on the yogert dip, plate eveything, and make the adult beverages in the punch bowls.

I can't wait to see everyone dressed up! I'm getting the camera's ready! this is going to be a HOOT!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I love spooky treats! How fun!

Jenn said...

Can't wait to see how it turned out...It sounds awesome! I usually have a Halloween party for our friends and their families but this year I couldn't swing it. Hope you'll post some pictures of it! Have a great weekend:)

Joanna said...

how fun! our halloween party was last weekend too- but, I love your food ideas!!