Monday, October 8, 2007

Busy weekend!

NOT THE BEST WEEKEND FOR ME TO STEP ON A SCALE... so I'll just be like Scarlet and think of it tomorrow....
some really good and some really stressful things happened this weekend. I think I'll dwell on the Good stuff.

Courtney and I went shopping. We found most of the items for Katie's and her Halloween costumes. Just a few more items and we are DONE! I've already collected all of Jim and my items. We tried them all on, what a hoot! Courtney said I'm not her mother... just the reaction I was looking for!

Saturday night was date night!!! Jim and I went to see the Predators and Dallas stars game. WHAT GAME! Legwand got a hat trick! It was another excellent game.

We tailgated Sunday morning for the Titans game. That was fun! We were very good and brought fruit and my good for you black bean dip with whole grain torilla chips, of course Jackie and Ray brought good for you stuff too! Shrimp! YUM! It was so HOT 90 something we roasted! Titans won thanks to the defense. Vince Young was way off his game... We had a blast! Jackie and Ray sit with us so it makes doubley fun. Jackie and I were cutting it up all game long. ( I think I may have sweated out the gained weight...) I hope it is cooler next game. I'm putting my order in for 70 to 75 degrees sunny with a nice breeze.

Well, back to reality... MONDAY. Fall break is over.

No comments: