Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Party Part II aka Kids party

Courtney the Goth chic and Jessie the army guy


Katie and her group of friends hamming it up for the camera.


I am officially partied out! I think next year we are going to just get a group together to go tour the haunted houses of Nashville maybe get a limo to party in for the ride to and from. It was a lot of work this year and I had next to zero help from my family. Jim helped me get the coffin down from the attic and place on the dining room table. The girls helped carry a few things from the attic... So basically everything you see in the pictures is all from my warped brain. I even got all the costumes for my family... It turned out great! Don't get me wrong it was a totally hoot! We had a good time, but I'm NOT looking forward to the tear down. I think I'll be demanding a bit more help!

No comments: