Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Updates on everything but Halloween

My scale decided to move once again 182! WOO HOO! I'm one happy camper!

I tried the new class offered at my health club, Zumba. It is a HOOT! To me it is like dancing for a hour. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! only thing is I'm going to be a tad more careful I was a bit too wild on a neck swing and pinched a nerve in my neck. I walked around with my heat wrap on the rest of the day...Was a real challenge during DH's and my personal training because everything hurt my neck!
It feels much better now but still isn't 100%.

I broke my tooth! The very back molar on the right side. I was just chewing gum and SNAP! the dentist put a temporary patch on it yesterday. Wednesday I go get a crown, and now the kind with diamonds on it, But it will be gold...LOL! Gee, It could be my new thing a grill.... Wouldn't my DDs love that one?

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Yay for you!!

Sounds like a fun class, but be careful!! :)