Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Dark Chocolate Doves, Food of the Gods!

I don't know of a food that comforts, makes me happier, is richer, has more flavor than a Dove Dark chocolate square. They are better for PMS than any Midol or Pamprin pills. One little square with it witty saying on the inside of the wrapper just melts into liquid joy in my mouth. One square with a nice cup of coffee and my world is a wonderful place for a while. Perfect serving size so I don't over indulge. It has those lovely antioxidants so it is GOOD FOR ME! In moderation...
Thank you, thank you, thank you! makers of squares of Heaven! Exquisite indulgence!

(gee guess what time of the month it is...sorry TMI)

1 comment:

Jennifer Stewart said...

Girl, I couldn't agree with you MORE on the Dove chocolate. I like to let that square sit in my mouth as long as possible, lol. Love them!

Jennifer