Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halloween Happenings



Decorated a bit more! I now have a giant reaper type ghost in my breakfest nook. I've gathered all the serving platers, bowl, cups, etc. I've finalized what I'm making, A shrimp brain, decorated cupcakes, carmel apples, decaying guts bean dip,
spider web yogert dip with gut skewers (fruit), Adam's ribs, monster eyes deviled eggs, monster mouths ( apple slices with peanut butter and candy corn), vampire punch, and Monster mud slides. I think that will keep me pretty busy.

I was thrilled to find cake mixes and frosting with 1/2 sugar. Not a diet food but for people that are borderline diabetic as my DH and some close friends are that is SO AWESOME! Everything except the mud slides are actually going to be on the pretty healthy side.

Today is about football and finishing decorating! Have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tag your it! Check out my blog.

Yvonne