Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Finishing touches!






Just three more days till the parties! The decorating is almost done! Just the final finishes, then on to the food side of the party! Wednesday and Thursday I'll be a cooking and baking fool!

I also have make sure my costume is all ready. it needs a bit of ironing. wondering if I should tackle it myself or have the cleaners do it. I SUCK at ironing. {BAD DOMESTIC GODDESS} I'm leaning toward the cleaners... I'm starting to get a tad nervous about the choice I made. After Courtney saw it she said I wasn't her mom... but that is the whole point of Halloween to be someone or thing else for little while, right?!

3 comments:

Mrs. Boom said...

Oh, what good spooky fun!!!!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Man, I wanna trick-or-treat at your house!

Joanna said...

bad domestic goddess? NOT! Talk about the Creativity factor here-- your decorations are awesome!!