Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mixed messages, mixed blessing???


My poor DH had a sock melt down. He didn't have the perfect pair of navy blue socks for his outfit. I suck as a domestic goddess, so shoot me. I swear he's more of a girl than me some times... Get real and grab a pair of black ones and move on. Dumping a laundry basket that has NONE of his stuff in it doesn't solve any thing but get me angry. No surprise it doesn't motivate me to work on his socks in the least.

I got an interesting email from Cantata Books about my day of the dead project I sent them. They wanted more detail on construction. Dare I hope it will be picked up??? That would be nice.

Dyson gets his staples out today. His fur is growing out now soon his boo-boos will be just a bad memory.

I got on the scale this morning and it read {{{DRUM ROLL}}} back to 183! OK at 182 I'll have officially lost another pound!!! So not a huge celebration, Just relief...

The first sign of winter coming happened yesterday, the sprinkler guy came to winterize the system... I'm so NOT ready for cold weather.

We're supposed to get storms today it would fit my mood perfectly...

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Ugh, my DH is like that too!!! I hate when he dumps the clean clothes on the floor!!

Good luck with Cantata!! Neato!!

Hope Dyson did well with the staple removal!!

Congrats on the weight loss!!